Oops

Most of you know that I completed the residency at the VA.
I'm deeply grateful for that experience. With Gods leadership, my chaplaincy and ministry
began to soar to new heights.

Now, it's time to move forward from there and continue the work He has
begun. I'm now chaplain of pastoral care at McReynolds/Nave/Larson
funeral home in Clarksville.

Ed Larson and I are old friends and he captured the vision of what
spiritual care can accomplish there.

Again I'm grateful for the new position. Getting started in a new
field has been a challenge and the hours are long but rewarding. My
blogging has suffered from this but please allow me the time to
establish this great opportunity.

I love you all and keep up with me and pray for my ministry
Blessings
John Mark

iPhone

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Go For It

Take Up Your Cross (Part II)

Keith Brake