Life Is Precious



We've all heard that before. Like most wise sayings...their's  a reason why they stick.

When you have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ the meaning and purpose of life becomes clearer. He doesn't hide His will from us; but it is enveloped within His presence. Walking with Him daily is about knowing Him and doing His will...with my life vessel or instrument that He's created...in me.


One day...His work on earth for me will be done.  My day, my moment under the sun, my time on the stage of life is NOW.

When the curtain falls and the lights grow dim...I will exit this life.  Death is all that separates me from my immortal-heavenly dwelling.

Isn't it awesome to have the fullness of Christ; in this life. Daily I must be confident of His work being done in and through me. My present mortal life, just as my imperishable eternity, rests in His hands. Every day...every moment counts.


Imagine a what if with me...Suppose an angel of the Lord appeared to you tonight with an urgent and confidential  message from above.  Without any shadow of doubt Gods messenger said to you...


                       "The Lord will be calling you home exactly one year from tonight. He wants you to set your priorities in order and be extremely wise with your time."


If that happened...what would you do differently for a year? Love more; listen...give... forgive...all the more?


I believe at the end of that year, you would look back and say that it was the best 12 months of your entire life!


Even through the tough times, our life of faith and hope teaches us grace and humility. This we in turn use in life as a living testimony that strengthens others in their life struggles.

 1 Peter 1:7
that the genuineness of your faith, being much more precious than gold that perishes, though it is tested by fire, may be found to praise, honor, and glory at the revelation of Jesus Christ,

Faith is also called precious and it makes life even more precious. Take hold of today and live bold for the Lord. He will meet you at every turn. 

            
John Mark Thomas has shared a video with you on YouTube


http://www.coldplayism.com - "Life Is For Living" is a hidden song that comes after "Everything's Not Lost" on Coldplay's debut album "Parachutes".

LYRICS:

Now I never meant
To do you wrong
Thats what I came here to say

But if I was wrong
Then Im sorry
I dont let it stand in our way

As my head just aches
When I think of
The things that I shouldnt have done

But, life is for living
We all know
And I dont wanna live it alone

Sing
Ah, ah, oh
Sing
Ah, ah, oh
And just think
Ah, ah, oh
©2014 YouTube, LLC 901 Cherry Ave, San Bruno, CA 94066

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Take Up Your Cross (Part II)

Keith Brake

Go For It