Let us draw near


The Creation of Man by Michelangelo Sistine Chapel 















Awareness of God...fellowship with Him...communion with Him is not an issue of hard or easy.
Dwelling beneath the shadow of His wings is simply the surrendering of your consciousness and stillness to the Almighty God. 
Tuning your frequency to capture His voice as He shouts and thunders His majesty in all creation. 
Capture the aura as the train of His robe fills your temple (Isa 6:1). 
He is with you; near you; in you.  

  1. Abide with me; fast falls the eventide;
    The darkness deepens; Lord, with me abide;
    When other helpers fail and comforts flee,
    Help of the helpless, oh, abide with me.
  2. Swift to its close ebbs out life’s little day;
  3. I need Thy presence every passing hour;
    What but Thy grace can foil the tempter’s pow’r?
    Who, like Thyself, my guide and stay can be?
    Through cloud and sunshine, Lord, abide with me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Take Up Your Cross (Part II)

Go For It

Keith Brake