A Thousand Points of Light

"You ask about The Pursuit of Happiness at a good time in my life.  I have pursued life itself over many years now and with varying degrees of happiness. Some of my happiness still comes form trying to be in my own small way a true 'point of light.' I believe I was right when I said, as President, there can be no definition of a successful life that does not include service to others. SO I do that now, and I gain happiness. I do not seek a Pulitzer Prize. I do not want press attention. I don't crave sitting at the head table or winning one of the many coveted awards Offered by the many organizations across the land. I have found happiness. I no longer pursue it, for it is mine."

President George H W Bush

Pastor / Chaplain 
John Mark Thomas 
iPhone 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Take Up Your Cross (Part II)

Go For It

Keith Brake