For Real?

   I'm not a fan of Barack Obama and the Dems. platform However, I don't particularly appreciate people who bash our president either nor do i appreciate the know it all spin miesters that tell us how to think  
   This brings me to Glen Beck. Is this guy off his rocker. He and Hannity cast such bizarre aspersions that I truly question their mental stability. My conservative thinking appreciates the FOX news channel and they add a needful balance to the media but Beck & Hannity weaken their credibility. 
   Bill Buckley is rolling in his grave at the negative low road that conservatism has taken.      

If you have Backgrounds on your iPhone click here to open the wallpaper background.
To get Backgrounds on your iPhone visit the App Store.


iPhone

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Take Up Your Cross (Part II)

Keith Brake

Go For It