FOLLOWERS

Nope, I'm not talking about Christ followers, (but I hope you are),
I'm referring to blog followers. It helps to lookback over my shoulder
and see who is peering around the bend. It really does challenge me to write
more directed, prolific, and ambitious.
Sorry for the delay in posting. Between chaplaincy and TSC I've been
unable to schedule my blog sessions this week.

My inspiration for writing began when I wrote devotions as a youth
pastor many moons ago. Eventually it led to some devotional writings
for lifeway publications.
At any rate, I enjoy hearing your responses and reading your notes.
The thrill of any devotional writer is to know that others are reading
and being encouraged. Blogging is a new thing for me so drop me a line
and sign up to the right of this column as a blog follower. Blessings
to you ALL as we sojourn together as true Followers...of Him who is
able to do immeasurably more than we could ever ask or think!
JMT
iPhone

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Go For It

Take Up Your Cross (Part II)

Keith Brake