Here He Comes

Mark 6:48...and would have passed by them.

How many times have we passed Him by?
Now we see where He would have passed them by, but...they cried out to Him.

He saw them, straining...wrestling. The wind and waves were against them, but to Him they bow.  He is Lord of all that is against us, and is touched with the feelings of our infirmities for He knows what is against us

Do you know it?
That's why He always comes to us.

He came to me; He came to me
When I could not come to where He was
He came to me
That’s why He died on Calvary
When I could not come to where He was
He came to me.


He is an ever present help in time of trouble.

They called unto Him. Have you called out to Him? Is He not as close as the mere mention of His name? The word is nigh thee...Lord save me.

To call...is to draw Him close. Soon, the wind and waves that once buffeted us...we walk upon. Keeping our eyes fixed on Him.

The Lord is deaf to the cry of the wicked but not to the cry of His people. He sees our toil and He comes marching toward us crushing our obstacles beneath His feet.

When you pass through the waters,
I will be with you;
and when you pass through the rivers,
they will not sweep over you.
When you walk through the fire,
you will not be burned.

 Call ...Look...Behold your King comes to you, gentle, riding on a foal.

Psalm 145: 18 The LORD is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth.


Even now...He comes

iPhone

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Take Up Your Cross (Part II)

Go For It

Keith Brake