It's a NEW DAY

He that is without sin cast the first stone.
Forgive your brother 7 times 70.
Confess your faults one to another.
In sin did my mother concieve me.

The word of God is clear in nearly every chapter of every book; sin is
present and affects every facet of our lives.
Remember, we are spiritual people having a very human experience. Our
need for a savior is not a singular event rather a daily necessity.
"Who shall deliver me from this body of death? I thank God through
Jesus Christ our Lord and savior"
His grace is greater than all our sin. Succeess in this human
experience depends upon our reliance on a savior who understands our
frailty and daily cleanses us of all our iniquity.
The psalmist said, "the LORD is my rock and my salvation." Seek His
forgiveness now and start this new day in grace and renewal! Don't let
sin to keep you from abundant living. Allow Gods grace to help you
discover it.

JMT


iPhone

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Take Up Your Cross (Part II)

Keith Brake

Go For It