Update

21 days to go for the chaplain intership! In September 2009 Angie and
I began praying about this bold adventure. We knew that the road would
be difficult and it has been challenging TSC has been helpful in
allowing me the time off to work at the VA during the week and
complete my full time hours on nights and weekends.
My family has been very supportive as well as my church. There's no
doubt that the prayers and encouragement have pushed me through.
All I'm being told at this point regarding the full time residency is
that I have been chosen to interview for the job. I covet your
prayers that Im perform well and asked to serve. It's totally in Gods
hands.
Ministering as a chaplain is rich in rewards and has provided a host
of opportunities to share Christ. In fact, it's a field white unto
harvest. The Lord guiding my steps is apparent. It's as if a Holy
Spirit tractor beam directs each encounter.
Once again pray for me these remIning few days that God's will be done
and His glory be revealed.
Sincerely.
JT
iPhone

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Take Up Your Cross (Part II)

Go For It

Keith Brake