The Shadow

I was able to do something today that is every "papa's" dream, I took
Allison to the VA today and she shadowed a couple of physician's. It
took several weeks to set it up. She shadowed our mental health
doctors and their medical teams.

She sat in on the teams as they discussed treatment plans and then
went with them as the made rounds visiting with patients.

I was extremely proud of her and her professionalism. The doctors and
med. students she met seemed to be equally impressed.

I asked her to describe in one sentence her experience. She thought
for a minute and said, "... A four word sentence pop...
phe · no · me · nal."

Well, besides all the hot doctors she's now in love with, I think she
might have found a career path.

I'm glad she loves Jesus. :)

iPhone

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Go For It

Take Up Your Cross (Part II)

Keith Brake