Goooooood Loooooooking

Attractive...I don't use the word much, but I'm gonna start !!!  That's a good valentine's resolution. Attractive is most often used in context of the lady folk. I should know. I'm surrounded by 3 beauties myself. Angie and my 2 daughters are quite the lookers. Alora too!

A man said to his wife after she had a fender bender, "How can a woman be so beautiful and so dumb...? " The wife responded smartly, "Well, God made me beautiful so you would marry me, and God made me dumb so I would marry you." Ouch, that had to hurt!

Tell your valentine you think they're attractive. See if it doesn't improve your standing.

Titus 2:10 Say's, "In every way...make the teaching about God our Savior attractive." (NIV)

"...good character will shine through their actions, adding luster to the teaching of our Savior God" (MSG) 

 You may not consider yourself as good looking but you are to God. And you can be the "handsomest" child of God that some have ever seen.

I know it sounds a little corny but think about the verse.
In the circles that you move around in, you are unique as children of light. Your faith in Him is public knowledge. Your countenance, demeanor, conversation, and even your attitude is examined. Are you a stunner...or a stinker?

Our ability to share Christ without fear can be difficult, however the attitude to share
Him through our daily actions is the most effective testimony of all.

We can be a show stopping, mouth dropping, knockout for the glory and testimony of God.
And it requires fewer trips to Bath & Body.
Its a blessing to hang around attractive people. Hey... you don't look so bad yourself !    :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Take Up Your Cross (Part II)

Keith Brake

Go For It