Him

Job 19:26 And after my skin has been destroyed,
yet in my flesh I will see God;

What is the joy of heaven? To see our loved ones? To behold the
splendor of glory? Is it to live in the fullness of joy, peace, love,
and goodness?

It is to see God. To see him in all his glory. To be
  with him, and with unveiled faces, be like him. Heavens joy will be to hear the multitudes sing,

"Worthy is the lamb that was slain; to receive glory, power, honor, and strength."

When heaven appears, then we will know even as we
are fully known.

What will we know? That sin was great but grace was
greater than all our sin. That God SO loved the world, and we will
know the full measure of his love. We will know that he is truth and
life and his way was THE way.

We will see God. We will want to see him. He is the reason. He is the
hope of glory revealed.

To see him is chief. To look upon him will be preeminent to anything else.

Our longing now is to long for HIM; to love him; to desire him; to be
near him.

Psalm 27:4 One thing I ask from the LORD,
this only do I seek:
that I may dwell in the house of the LORD
all the days of my life,
to gaze on the beauty of the LORD
and to seek him in his temple.


iPhone

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keith Brake

Take Up Your Cross (Part II)

Go For It